Fish — 800 gms, reduce in to boneless pieces
- Salt — One tablespoons of
- White Pepper Powder — 1 tsp
- Fenugreek Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder — 1/2 teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder — One 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala — 1/3 tsp
- Clove Powder – the pinch
- Ginger Garlic Paste – Five teaspoon
- Yoghurt — Two tsp, drained
- Vinegar — 3/4 cup
- Cream — 1/2 cup
- Mustard Oil – Four tbsp
- Cloves — 16
- Charcoal Piece, live — 1
- Oil for basting
How to make Saloni Fish Tikka
- Clean, clean and dry the fish pieces.
- Make a marinade by combining with each other salt, white pepper powder, fenugreek powder, as well as turmeric, red chilli powder, garam masala, clove powder, ginger garlic paste, yoghurt, vinegar and cream.
- Marinate the actual fish pieces in the ready gravy and apart in a dish.
- Create a nicely in the centre and set mustard oil as well as cloves in it.
- Put the live charcoal piece within the oil and cover the bowl with a lid.
- Close off the actual cover so that the smoke cigarettes doesn’t get away. Keep aside with regard to 30 minutes.
- Take away the cover, skewer the actual fish pieces as well as roast inside a medium hot tandoor/oven/grill for five to six moments.
- Eliminate and permit excess fluids in order to drip off.
- Baste with oil as well as roast once again for just two minutes till carried out.
- Remove from skewers as well as transfer to some serving plate.
- Serve hot, accompanied by a eco-friendly greens.
Saloni Fish Tikka is ready to serve.