Home / Tag Archives: Sabji
Gajar Sabji Ingredients:
- 4 carrots (chopped and cubed)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kalonji (onion seeds)
- 1 teaspoon redchilli powder
- a pinch haldi powder
- 1 teaspoon corriander (dhaniya ) powder
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 tablespoon kasoori methi
- salt to taste
- Similar recipes
- Rajasthani pyaaz tamater ki sabji
- Bharwa kaandey ki sabji
- Rajasthani Gwaar ki phalli ki sabji
- Rajasthani lauki chaney ki dal
- Green Beans Ki Sabji
How to make Gajar Sabji:
- Heat oil in a pan add kalonji to it, cook for few seconds then add carrots to it.
- Add the peas, red chilli powder, haldi powder, dhaniya powder, salt and 1/4 cup of water to it. Cook for two minutes.
- Add cream and kasoori methi to it and bring it to boil. Serve hot.