St Patrick’s Rubin Stack Ingredients
1 (10 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells
- 12 slices thin-sliced corned beef or pastrami
- 3 thin slices Swiss cheese, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1/3 cup prepared sauerkraut, drained
- Thousand Island salad dressing (optional)
How to make St Patrick’s Rubin Stack
- Bake, cool and remove the “tops” of the pastry shells according to the package directions.
- Place 2 slices corned beef into each pastry shell. Top each with 1 teaspoon mustard, 1 tablespoon sauerkraut and 1 piece cheese folded in half.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve with the dressing, if desired.
- St Patrick’s Rubin Stack is ready to serve.
Prep Time:20 Min
Cook Time:10 Min
Ready In:30 Min