Rotisserie Chicken with Peaches Walnuts and Basil Ingredients
2 tablespoons walnut oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon peach jam
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 ripe yellow peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 rotisserie chicken, quartered and skinned
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup glazed walnuts or other glazed nuts, chopped
How to make Rotisserie Chicken with Peaches Walnuts and Basil
- In a medium bowl, whisk together oil, jam, cayenne, vinegar, and salt. Add peach slices and gently toss to coat with dressing.
- Arrange chicken on a large platter. Evenly spoon peaches and dressing over chicken. Sprinkle with basil, feta, and walnuts.
Rotisserie Chicken with Peaches Walnuts and Basil is ready to serve.
Yield: Serves 4