Toasted Walnut Dressing
- 1/3 mug olive or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- Two tablespoons lemon juice
- One and a half clove garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- One and a half little head radicchio, torn into bite-size pieces (4 cups)
- 1 head Bibb lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces (4 cups)
- 1/2 cup crumbled Roquefort or even azure cheese (2 oz)
- 1/2 cup 1/2-inch pieces fresh chives
- 1/3 mug coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
How to make Roquefort and Toasted Walnut Salad
- In mixer or even mixer, location all dressing ingredients. Include and mix on high-speed about One minute or until sleek.
- In large dish, mix just about all salad elements. Include dressing; toss to coat.
Roquefort and Toasted Walnut Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 6 servings (1 1/3 cups each)