Hawaiian Pineapple Pizza Ingredients
1 lb package hot roll mix
- 8 oz can pizza sauce
- 8 oz thinly sliced fully cooked ham cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 green sweet pepper sliced into thin rings
- 1 1/4 lb can pineapple tidbits drained
- 1 c shredded mozzarella cheese 4 ounces
- 2 tb grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- BigOven for the iPad – Now Available!
How to make Hawaiian Pineapple Pizza
- Grease a 13-inch pizza pan; set aside. Prepare hot roll mixaccording to package directions for pizza crust. Shape dough into a ball. On alightly floured surface, roll dough into a circle 1 inch larger than pizza pan.Transfer dough to pizza pan. Build up edges slightly. Prick generously with a fork. Do not let rise. Bake in a 425 degree F oven for 10 to 12 minutes or untillightly browned.
- Spread pizza sauce over hot crust. Top with ham, greensweet pepper rings, and pineapple tidbits. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and Parmesan or Romano cheese. Bake about 12 minutes more or until cheese melts andsauce is bubbly.
- Makes 4 to 5 servings.