Asparagus Roll-Ups Ingredients
16 fresh asparagus spears
- 16 slices sandwich bread, crusts removed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
How to make Asparagus Roll-Ups
- Place asparagus in a skillet with a small amount of water; cook until crisp and tender, about 6-8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Flatten bread with a rolling pin. Combine the cream cheese, bacon and chives; spread 1 tablespoonful on each slice of bread. Top with an asparagus spear. Roll up tightly; place seam side down on a greased baking sheet. Brush with butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Cut roll-ups in half. Bake at 400 degrees F for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Asparagus Roll-Ups is ready to serve.
Prep Time:20 Min
Cook Time:10 Min
Ready In:30 Min