One and a half medium red bell pepper, reduce in to Twelve pieces
- One and a half medium green bell pepper, cut into 12 pieces
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into 12 pieces
- One and a half medium red onion, cut in to 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, reduce in to 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive or even vegetable oil
- One and a half tablespoon chopped fresh or1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- One and a half bathtub (Eight ounces) soft cream cheese along with roasted garlic
- One and a half tablespoon mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 mug chopped pistachio nuts
- Four flour tortillas (8 to 10 inches within diameter)
How to make Roasted Vegetable and Pistachio Torte
- Heat stove in order to 450º. Toss bell peppers, onion, zucchini, oil, marjoram as well as salt in medium bowl to coat. Spread within ungreased rectangular cooking pan, 15 1/2×10 1/2×1 in .. Make 15 to 20 minutes or even till crisp-tender. Awesome 15 minutes. Cut vegetables into about 1/4-inch pieces.
- Mix 1/4 mug from the cream cheese, the actual mayonnaise and 2 tablespoons from the nuts.
- Reserve 1/4 mug veggies for take. Place 1 tortilla upon helping dish. Distribute half of the actual vegetables more than tortilla. Include tortilla; spread with cream cheese-nut combination. Add tortilla; distribute along with remaining veggies. Top with remaining tortilla. Distribute aspect as well as top along with remaining cream cheese. Take with reserved veggies and leftover 2 tablespoons nuts. Refrigerate a minimum of 1 hour. To serve, cut into wedges.
Roasted Vegetable and Pistachio Torte is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 25 minutes
Servings: 16 servings