3 (07 oz of) jars roasted red peppers
- 3 (15 oz of) cans chicken broth
- A person (8 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- One teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- A person teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (9 ounces) packages fresh cheese tortellini, uncooked
How to make Roasted Red Pepper Soup Recipe
- Place roasted red peppers within a blender or food processor and also blender, in addition to combine until simple.
- In a substantial pot, mixture roasted red peppers, chicken broth, and mushrooms. Year or so having basil, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Bring the amalgamation to some steam. Blend inside tortellini, in addition to continue on baking Eight to ten mins, or even right up until noodles is actually al dente.
Roasted Red Pepper Soup Recipe is ready to serve.