1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion
- 2 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 may (Twenty-eight oz) Progresso® fire roasted crushed tomatoes, undrained
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
How to make Fire Roasted Marinara Sauce
- In 3-qt soup pot, warmth oil over medium heat. Include onion and garlic; prepare Two to three minutes or even until onion is tender. Stir in leftover elements; warmth in order to boiling.
- Reduce warmth in order to reduced; simmer 15 min, stirring frequently.
- Serve more than cooked pasta or even with breadsticks, in the event that preferred.
Fire Roasted Marinara Sauce is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes