Roasted Garlic Broccoli Ingredients
Six mugs broccoli florets
- A couple of tbsps darkish sesame essential oil
- 2 teaspoons sambal oelek (ground refreshing chile stick)
- 3/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp sugar
- Six huge garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
How to make Roasted Garlic Broccoli
- Place a smaller cooking pan in range. Pre-heat oven in order to 450°.
- Place broccoli in a large serving; snow together with gas. Drop in order to coat. Put
sambal, salt, along with sugar for you to broccoli mix; drop. Increase broccoli mix in order to warm roasted pot; drop. Cook in 450° for five min’s; remove through oven.
Put garlic clove to be able to skillet; mix. Make one more Five moments or even until
broccoli can be casually browned.
Roasted Garlic Broccoli is ready to serve.
YIELD: 4 servings (serving size: 1 1/4 cups)