Roasted Chicken Thighs Provençal Ingredients
3 lbs modest red potatoes, quartered
- Some plum garlic, seeded along with lower directly into Half a dozen wedges
- Several celery, peeled along with minimize straight into 1-inch chunks
- Preparing food spray
- A single tbsp olive oil
- One 1/2 tablespoons sliced clean rosemary, split
- Two teaspoons cut refreshing thyme, separated
- 1 tsp of salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp . recently soil black pepper, divided
- Some (6-ounce) skinless chicken thighs and leg
- All day and niçoise olives
- Peppermint sprigs (elective)
How to make Roasted Chicken Thighs Provençal
- Preheat oven for you to 425°.
- Position taters, tomatoes, along with peas on the jelly-roll skillet sprayed with
cooking food spray. Drizzle vegetable mixture using olive oil; dust along with A single
tbs cut rosemary oil, A single tsp thyme, 3/4 tsp of salt, as well as 1/4 teaspoon
pepper. Drop gently, and propagate into a solitary coating upon pan. Bake from 425°
for 30 minutes. Get rid of vegetable mix via griddle, and also maintain comfortable.
- Spread chicken with remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons cut rosemary, staying One tsp of
thyme, staying 1/4 tsp . salt, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Put chicken and
also olives to skillet. Make with 425° pertaining to 35 units or perhaps till chicken is
performed. Garnish along with peppermint sprigs, when wanted.
Roasting Chicken Legs Provençal is Ready to serve.
YIELD: 6 servings