- A single tablespoons olive oil
- Four tablespoons butter
- 12-16 chicken drumsticks
- 3 garlic cloves , quickly chopped
- A couple of tablespoons fresh parsley , chopped
- One particular tablespoons lemon juice
How to make Roast Chicken Drumsticks with Parsley and Garlic
- Heat a large, heavy-based lidded lasagna pan or frying pot over the average temperature. Include the actual oil and fifty percent the particular butter.
- Capably period your drumsticks with salt and pepper. When the butter is foaming, drop in the drumsticks, along with fry until eventually gently browned across.
- Protect the casserole which has a sport bike helmet and leave your drumsticks to be able to fry carefully regarding 20-25 units, turning frequently.
- Take away the sport bike helmet and add the residual butter, along with the garlic, parsley and lemon juice. Go ahead and take cookie sheet off of the temperature by leaving the actual flavors in order to impress for a few moments ahead of serving.
Roast chicken drumsticks with parsley and garlic is ready to serve.
Ready in 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings