Two large ripe mangos, or even 4 small ones
- Ghee — 1 1/2 tbsp
- Whole Dry Red Chillies – 4
- Saunf – 1/2 tsp
- Fenugreek – 1/2 teaspoon
- Onion Seed — 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric — 1/4 teaspoon
- Sugar — One and a halftbsp
How to make Ripe Mango Curry
- Peel mangos and cut each cheek from the rock.
- Reduce the cheeks into large items, about 2 in . through 1 “.
- Warmth ghee as well as saute red chillies.
- Add saunf, fenugreek as well as onion seeds.
- After a few seconds mix in mango items as well as stones.
- Include turmeric as well as mix lightly.
- At the same time steam 2 cups of water. Increase cooking food mangos as well as simmer until mangos are cooked via but not soft.
- Flavor and include sugar.
Ripe Mango Curry is ready to serve.