Spaghetti Marco polo Ingredients
Boiled spaghetti 1/2 packet
- Fried peanuts 1 cup
- Mince meat 1/2 kg
- Capsicum 1
- Fresh red chilies 4
- Basil; 6
- Olives 10
- Parsley 1/2 bunch
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Garlic 1 tsp
- Chili sauce 1 tbsp
- Parmesan cheese 1 tbsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Oil 3 tbsp
How to make Spaghetti Marco Polo
- Heat 3tbsp oil in a pan and add 1tsp garlic. Fry for 1-2 minutes
- Add 1/2kg mince meat and fry till the oil floats on top
- Add 1tsp black pepper,1/2TSP SALT,1TBSP chili sauce,1 capsicum.Fry for 1 minute
- Add the chopped parsley, 6 basil leaves and 10 olives.
- Mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes Turn the flame off
- Place the boiled spaghetti in a platter. Put the cooked minced meat on top
- Sprinkle 1tbsp mozzarella cheese on top, 1 cup fried peanuts and 4 fresh red chilies.
Spaghetti Marco Polo is ready to serve.