- 250 grams green gram
- 250 grams sugar
- A pinch of yellow color
- 1 cup clarified butter
- 1 cup dried milk
- ½ cup water
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- 2 tbsp sliced pistachios
- Silver paper as required
How to make Moong ki Daal ki Mithai
- Firstly, soak 250 grams green gram for an hour.
- Slightly boil and chop it in a chopper. In a pan, heat 1 cup clarified butter cook chopped gram on medium flame.
- Cook 250 grams sugar in ½ cup water and from thick syrup.
- Then add it to lentils and cook on low flame until water dries up.
- Now add ½ tsp vanilla essence, a pinch f yellow color, ½ tsp cardamom powder and 1 cup milk powder and mix.
- Grease a tray and spread the mixture on it.
- Garnish with 2 tbsp sliced pistachios and silver paper.
Moong ki Daal ki Mithai is ready to serve.