Recipes for Rida Aftab Recipes
Flour ½ kg
- Egg 1
- Yeats 1 tbsp
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Ghee ½ cup
- Milk to knead
- Castor sugar ½ cup
Rida Aftab Sheer Maal
- Soak 1 tbsp yeast in water for 10 minutes.
- Now in a large pan put together soaked yeast, ½ kg flour, 1 egg, ½ cup castor sugar, ¼ tsp salt and ½ cup ghee. Mix well and knead to soft dough with milk as required. Keep aside for 20 minutes.
- Make sugar syrup by dissolving a little sugar in water. Now make small balls, roll into roti, brush top with sugar syrup.
- Prick top using fork, now bake in a preheated oven of 150 degrees for 10 minutes.
Rida aftab, Sheer Maal is ready to serve.
Meat ½ kg
- Potatoes ½ kg
- Bay leaves 2
- Black cardamoms 2
- Green chilies 4
- Green cardamoms 4
- Onion 250 gm
- Ghee 250 gm
- Yogurt 475 gm
- Whole black pepper 1 tsp
- Nutmeg & mace 1 tsp
- Black cumin 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Chili powder 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Kewra 1 tbsp
- Ginger chopped 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder 2 tsp
- All spice powder 2 tbsp
Rida Aftab Shahi Korma
- Heat 250 gm ghee in a pan, add ½ kg potatoes cut into cubes, fry well and remove.
- In the remaining ghee add 250 gm chopped onion and fry till golden brown, remove brown onion and keep aside.
- Marinate ½ kg meat with 475 gm yogurt, 2 tsp coriander powder, 1 tbsp chili powder, 1 tsp salt, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste and 1 tsp cumin seeds. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Put marinated meat in the remaining ghee, cook for 30 minutes till meat is done. Now add fried potatoes and crushed brown onion. Fry well.
- Add 2 glasses of water and cook for 30 minutes. Now crush 2 bay leaves, 4 green cardamoms and 1 tsp nutmeg mace powder together. Add crushed spice to the Qorma mixture and cook for another 30 minutes.
- Now turn the flame off, add 1 tbsp Kewra, 1 tbsp chopped ginger and 4 green chilies.
Serve shahi korma with naan.
- Chicken with bones ½ kg
- Spring onion 250 gm
- Ginger 1 piece
- Egg 1
- Boiled potato 1
- Breads slices 2
- Garlic cloves 4
- Button red chilies 6
- Maggi Umda Maza 1 sachet
- Fennel seeds 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- All spice 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds 2 tsp
- Oil for fry
How to make Kukri Kabab
- Wash ½ kg chicken and put in a pan, add in 2 glasses of water, 6 button red chilies, 2 tsp cumin seeds, 1 tsp salt, 1 piece of ginger, 4 cloves of garlic and 1 tsp fennel seeds.
- Cook over medium flame till chicken is tender and water dries.
- Now shred the chicken and remove bones, put shredded chicken in chopper with 2 bread slices and 1 boiled potato.
- Chopparize well, now add 250 gm chopped spring onion leaves.
- Also add 1 egg and 1 tsp all spice.
- Mix well, make into thick patties, shallow fry till golden brown.
Roasted gram flour ½ cup
- Ghee 250 gm
- Eggs 4
- Sugar 250 gm
- Cardamom powder ¼ tsp
- Kewra 1 tsp
- Silver paper 1
- Finely sliced pistachio 1 tbsp
How to make Meeso Pak
- In a blender add ½ cup besan, 250 gm ghee, 250 gm sugar, 4 eggs, ¼ tsp cardamom powder and 1 tsp kewra, blend them for 3-4 minutes.
- When the sugar gets dissolved put it in the pot and cooks on low flame.
- When the batter shows the ghee, take it out in a greased tray and spread 1 tbsp finely sliced pistachios.
- In the end press them well.
- Cut them into pieces and garnish with silver paper.
Meeso pak is ready.
- ½ kg boiled potatoes
- ½ kg mince
- 2 eggs
- 6 green chilies
- 4 spring onions
- ½ bunch coriander
- 50 gram butter
- 1 tsp stirred cumin
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tbsp crushed ginger garlic
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp mint
- Oil for frying
How to make Potato and Mince Kebabs
- In ½ kg mince, add 1 tbsp crushed ginger garlic, red chili powder and 1 tsp salt and cook it for 10 minutes with pan lid closed.
- Then add 6 green chilies, ½ bunch coriander, 2 tsp mint and 4 spring onions after chopping them into fine pieces.
- Then in a pan, add ½ kg boiled potatoes, finely crushed green masala, 1 tsp stirred cumin, 1 tsp fennel seeds, 2 tsp black pepper and 2 tsp salt in it to cook.
- Then turn of mince flame and let it cool to room temperature and then mix it with potato mixture properly.
- In the end, form them into small kebabs and coat them into egg and fry in hot oil.
Potato and Mince Kebabs are ready to serve.
- Boiled split pea lentils 250g
- Tomato puree 250g
- Bottle gourd 1/2kg
- Large green chilies 6
- Curry leaves 6
- Coriander 1/2bunch
- Turmeric 1tsp
- Fennel seeds 1tsp
- Rye 1tsp
- Salt 1/2tsp
- Nigella seeds 1/2tsp
- Cumin 2tsp
- Chaat masala 2tsp
- Red chili powder 2tsp
- Minced garlic 2tsp
- Tamarind pulp 4tbsp
How to make Achari Chana Dal Loki
1. Heat 1 cup oil in a skillet and fry 2tsp minced garlic until it begins to sizzle
2. Add 1tsp rye, 1/2tsp nigella seeds,2tsp cumin,2tsp red chili,1tsp turmeric and 1tsp fennel seeds.
3. Add 6 curry leaves, when the aroma is given off add the finely chopped bottle gourd.
4. Cook until the oil floats on top. Add 250g tomato puree , cover and simmer for 15 minutes
5. Now add the 250g boiled split gram beans along with ½ bunch chopped coriander
6. In a separate bowl, mix 4tbsp tamarind pulp with 2tsp chaat masala. Slit the green chilies length wise and stuff with the tamarind mixture
7. Put the chilies into the lentils, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
8. Achari Chana Dal Loki, by Rida Aftab is ready to serve.
- Oregano 1tsp
- Minced ginger 1tbsp
- Brown sugar 1tbsp
- Salt 1/2tsp
- Crushed chilies 2tsp
- Vinegar 4tbsp
How to make Pizza Sauce
1. Blend 1/2kg tomatoes to a fine puree
2. Heat the puree ina pan till the water dries off completely
3. Add 1tsp oregano,1tsp minced ginger,1tbsp brown sugar,1/2tsp salt,2tsp crushed chilies and 4tbsp vinegar
4. Mix all the ingredients together and cook for 1-2 minutes
5. Pizza sauce is ready to serve
Spaghetti Marco polo Ingredients
Boiled spaghetti 1/2 packet
- Fried peanuts 1 cup
- Mince meat 1/2 kg
- Capsicum 1
- Fresh red chilies 4
- Basil; 6
- Olives 10
- Parsley 1/2 bunch
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Garlic 1 tsp
- Chili sauce 1 tbsp
- Parmesan cheese 1 tbsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Oil 3 tbsp
How to make Spaghetti Marco Polo
- Heat 3tbsp oil in a pan and add 1tsp garlic. Fry for 1-2 minutes
- Add 1/2kg mince meat and fry till the oil floats on top
- Add 1tsp black pepper,1/2TSP SALT,1TBSP chili sauce,1 capsicum.Fry for 1 minute
- Add the chopped parsley, 6 basil leaves and 10 olives.
- Mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes Turn the flame off
- Place the boiled spaghetti in a platter. Put the cooked minced meat on top
- Sprinkle 1tbsp mozzarella cheese on top, 1 cup fried peanuts and 4 fresh red chilies.
Spaghetti Marco Polo is ready to serve.
- 1 cup grated biscuits
- Ingredients for filling:
- 1 packet strawberry jelly
- 1 packet cream
- 1 cup mashed strawberry
- 1 cup milk powder
- 2 cup sealed yogurt
- ½ tin condense milk
- 1 tbsp gelatin powder
How to make Triple Strawberry Dessert
- Firstly, on a serving dish, make a firm 1 cup biscuit base.
- Then in a 2 cup sealed yogurt, add 1 cup milk powder and dissolved 1 tsp gelatin powder in water and beat it properly.
- Add left over gelatin powder in 1 packet cream.
- Also add 1 packet strawberry jelly and ½ tin condense milk and form a mixture.
- Apply cream mixture on biscuit layer
- Then add yogurt mixture in it with 1 cup mashed strawberries.
- Then pour rest of the mixture and garnish with cream and strawberries and let it freeze for 2 hours.
Triple Strawberry Dessert is ready to serve.
- 2 burger patties
- 4 parathay
- 1 onion
- 2 spring onions
- 2 green chilies
- 2 eggs
- 4 cheese slices
- ½ kg boiled salad leaves
- ½ tsp chili sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- ½ tsp oregano
- 2 tbsp parsley
- Oil for frying
- Salad leaves as required
- Tomatoes as required
- Cucumber as required
- Ingredients for Sauce:
- ½ cup yogurt
- ½ cup cream
- 1 tsp green chili paste
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp vinegar
How to make Supreme Potato Burger and Paratha Roll
- Mash boiled potatoes and add 2 chopped spring onions, 1 tsp red chili flakes, 2 chopped green chilies, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp cumin, 2 tbsp parsley and ½ tsp oregano and mix it properly
- Form the mixture into kebabs and coat them in 2 beaten eggs and fry in pre heated oil as required
- For preparing sauce, in ½ cup yogurt add ½ cup cream, 2 tbsp mayonnaise, 1 tsp green chili paste, ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp black pepper and 2 tbsp vinegar and beat it together properly.
- Then on 2 burger patties, apply ½ cup ketchup, salad leaves as required, tomato slices as required, cucumber slices as required and 4 cheese slices and a fried kebabs over it.
- Apply prepared sauce on it and cover it with its top buns
- Similarly on 4 parathas, apply sauce and ketchup on it
- Also add tomato slices, 1 chopped onion and kebab on it and roll the paratha.
Supreme Potato Burger and Paratha Roll are ready to serve.