Rice Rolls Ingredients:
1 small rice paper
How to make Rice Rolls:
- Cut cucumber into 2” long skinny sticks.
- Remove stems from mint and basil sprigs.
- Take small handful of vermicelli noodles and place in bowl of boiling water until soft. Drain.
- In a large shallow bowl, fill with two inches of boiling water.
- Dip rice paper in bowl, allowing it to sit (no folds or wrinkles) until flimsy and soft.
- Move wet rice paper to large place and dab off excess water with tea towel.
- In the centre of the circle, place pinches of matchstick carrots, cooked vermicelli, mint, basil, cucumber and sprinkle everything with sesame seeds.
- Wrap everything up like a burrito, and voila!
Rice Rolls are ready to serve.