Rice Flakes (Aval/Poha) –One and a halfcup
- Onion –1, finely chopped
- Potato –1, boiled as well as mashed
- Carrot -1, small, finely shredded
- Green Peas –Two tblsp, boiled and mashed
- Channa Flour (Besan) -Twotbsps
- Amchur (Mango) Powder –a pinch
- Red Chilli Powder in order to taste
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves -a small bunch, finely chopped
How to make Rice Flakes Cutlet
- Cleanandsaturate rice flakes within small volume ofwaterfor someminutesuntilit becomessoft.
- Except coriander leaves, mixall the otheringredientsnicelyusing thesoftened rice flakes.
- Dividethe mixin to small itemsandtoneeach bitin topreferreddesigns.
- Roasteach sideiton the non-stick skillettillit iscarried out.
- If you wish topreparethe actual cutlet on aregularskillet, use acouple ofdropsof ghee or evenessential oil.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves on the top.
- Servehotwithmint chutney or even tomato catsup.
Rice Flakes Cutlet is ready to serve.