- Chicken mince 1 kg
- Cashew nuts, pounded 60 gm/ 1/4 cup
- Cooking oil 20 ml/4 tsp
- Coriander leaves, chopped 20 gm/4 tsp
- Cumin (jeera) powder 15 gm/1 tbs
- Eggs 2
- Garam masala 5 gm/1 tsp
- Ginger, finely chopped 30 gm/2 tbs
- Oil for basting
- Onions, chopped 20 gm/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- White butter for brushing
- White pepper powder 5 gm/1 tsp
- Yellow chilli powder 5 gm/1 tsp
how to make reshmi chicken Kebab
- Whisk the eggs, add cumin, yellow chilli powder, white pepper powder and oil.
- Add to the mince and mix well. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Add cashew nuts, ginger, onions, coriander and garam masala.
- Mix well. Divide into 10 equal portions.
- Wrap two portions along each skewer using wet hands.
- Keep 2 inches between each portion. Like this prepare five skewers.
- Roast in a moderately hot tandoor or charcoal grill till golden brown, about 6 minutes or roast in a preheated oven at 300 ºF for 8 minutes. Baste once with oil.
- Remove from skewers and brush with white butter.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes, Cooking: 6 minutes
To Serve: Serve with onion rings and lemon wedges.