- 7 cup sliced cucumbers
- 1 cup sliced onions
- 2 cup sugar
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 tbsp celery salt
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper (optional)
- 1/4 cup canning salt
How to make Refrigerator Pickle:
- Mix cucumbers and onions.
- Put in bowl and sprinkle 1/4 cup canning salt over all of it.
- Let stand overnight.
- Drain liquid off next day.
- Put cucumbers and onions in a large bowl and cover with sugar, white vinegar and celery salt (do not heat) mixed together.
- Mix and let stand overnight in refrigerator.
- Next day take out of refrigerator and mix well.
- Put in jars and cover.
- Will keep 3 or 4 months in refrigerator.
- Green peppers may be added.