1 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, seeds removed, sliced
- One and a halfred chilli, sliced
- 1 x 400g/14oz may refried beans
- 1 tablespoons of cut fresh coriander, plus extra to garnish
- 6 flour tortillas
- 200g/7oz cheddar cheese, grated
- For the salsa
- 6 tomatoes, peeled
- 150ml/5½fl oz extra virgin olive oil
- 50ml/1¾fl oz red wine vinegar
- salt as well as freshly ground black pepper
- One and a halfavocado, peeled, stone removed, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- For everyone
- soured cream
- lime wedges
How to make Refried bean quesadillas
- Preheat the actual stove to 180C/350F/Gas
- Heat the actual oil in a fry pan and fry the actual onion, pepper as well as spicy pepper for 4-5 moments, or till softened.
- Spoon the refried beans into a dish as well as stir within the coriander and red onion combination.
- Spoon some refried coffee bean combination onto a tortilla, spread more than some cheese, then collapse the actual tortilla in half and secure with a cocktail. Place the quesadilla on to the cooking tray. Repeat using the leftover tortillas, refried beans and parmesan cheese.
- Bake the actual quesadillas in the stove for 8-10 moments, or even till golden-brown and the parmesan cheese has melted.
- For the salsa, take away the seeds from the three from the tomatoes as well as cut the actual skin. Chop the remaining 3 tomato plants.
- Blend the actual tomatoes inside a blender to a purée, then pass the mix through a filter. Take within the oil as well as vinegar and period along with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Stir in the avocado and red red onion and blend together till nicely mixed.
- Serve the actual quesadillas with the salsa, soured cream and lime wedges alongside. Spread over a few chopped clean cilantro.
Refried bean quesadillas is ready to serve.
Less than 30 mins preparation time
10 to 30 mins cooking time