One and a half tablespoon minced green onions
- 2 teaspoons grated gingerroot
- One and a half tbs honey mustard
- One and a half tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 5 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 1/2 mugs thinly sliced jicama
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- One and a half (5-oz.) may LeSueur® Very Young Small Early Peas, drained
How to make Refreshing Strawberry Pea Salad
- 1Combine very first 6 elements; stir well. Include; cool 1 hour.
- 2To function, set up greens on helping plates; top equally with jicama, strawberries and peas. Drizzle dressing over salad.
Refreshing Strawberry Pea Salad is ready to serve.