1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- One and a halffluid ounce red food coloring
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- One 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- Two cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- One and a halfteaspoon salt
How to make Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Preheat stove in order to Three hundred and fifty levels Y (A hundred seventy five levels C). Oil 2 12 cup muffin pans or line with Twenty document baking cups.
- In a large bowl, beat the actual butter and sugar by having an electric mixer until gentle as well as cosy. Mix in the actual eggs, buttermilk, red food coloring as well as vanilla.
- Stir in the baking soda and vinegar. Combine the actual flour, cocoa powder and salt; mix into the batter just until blended. Tea spoon the batter into the ready cups, separating evenly.
- Bake within the pre-heated stove before tops spring when gently pushed, Twenty to Twenty five moments. Cool within the skillet arranged on the cable stand. When cool, set up the cookies on a serving plate as well as frost along with preferred icing.
Red Velvet Cupcakes is ready to serve.
Prep Time:30 Min
Cook Time:20 Min
Ready In:50 Min