- 2 cups wheat flour
- 2 tbsp chana flour
- 1 red beet
- 1 bunch of coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 5 to 6 green chillies (optional)
- 1/2 tbsp haldi
- 1/4 tbsp asafoetida
- salt to taste
How to make Red Beet Paratha:
- Grate the red beet and finely chop the coriander.
- Add all the above listed ingredients and make a dough out of it.
- Take a small portion of the dough and roll them into parathas.
- Roast them onto the tava by adding little ghee to it.
- Delicious Parathas are ready and tastes very good with spicy tomato chutney.
- Enjoy your Red Beet Paratha.
- Hope you love this Indian recipe.