Recipes for rainbow cake
One and a half box Betty Crocker® white angel food cake mix
- One 1/4 cups cold water
- One and a half teaspoon grated lemon or even orange peel
- Red, yellow and green liquid food colors
- 1 cup Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting (through 1-lb container)
- Twelve to 15 square candy fruit chews
How to make Rainbow Angel Cake
- Move stove stand in order to cheapest placement (eliminate additional racks). Warmth oven to 350°F. Within extra-large glass or metal dish, defeat cake mix, water and lemon peel with electrical mixer on reduced pace Thirty seconds; beat upon moderate speed 1 minute.
- Divide batter evenly amongst Three containers. Lightly stir 6 to 8 falls of 1 food color into each of the hitters. Pour red batter in to ungreased 10-inch angel food (pipe) cake skillet. (Don’t use fluted pipe cake pan or even 9-inch angel food skillet or even player may overflow.) Tea spoon yellow batter over red batter. Tea spoon green batter more than top.
- Bake Thirty seven in order to 47 moments or until top is actually dark golden brown as well as splits feel totally dried out and never tacky. Do not underbake. Immediately change pan inverted on to glass bottle until cake is completely awesome, a couple of hours. Operate blade close to sides of cake; eliminate from skillet to helping dish.
- Spoon 1/2 mug from the frosting in to microwavable bowl. Microwave uncovered upon Higher regarding Just a few seconds or until frosting can be stirred smooth and it is slim enough to drizzle. (Or spoon frosting in to 1-quart saucepan and heat more than low warmth, stirring continuously, till slim enough to drizzle.) Drizzle over cake.
- Place leftover frosting within designing tote with composing tip. Water pipe a ribbon as well as bend on every candy square to resemble a wrapped bundle. Set up packages on top of cake. Store freely protected at room heat.
Rainbow Angel Cake is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours
Servings: 12 servings
- 170 gm butter,soft
- 170 gm Castor sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 170 gm cake flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp milk
- food colors(Pink,Yellow,Green or more)
- Preheat oven at 180 C.
- Grease a 9″ inch round cake tin,line base with greaseproof paper.
- Grease paper.
- Sift flour and baking powder together.
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time and continue beating until thick and creamy.
- Add vanilla and beat again to mix.
- Gradually add flour to the butter mixture.
- Add milk and beat until smooth.
- Divide mixture into 4 portions and color three portion with the food colors.
- Spoon a tbsp of plain mixture into the center of cake tin.
- Then spoon a tbsp of pink mixture on it,then yellow,then green.
- Repeat until you are done with batter(The last layer should be plain).
- Try to consistent with every color.
- Bake on 180 C for 45-50 minutes or till cake is done.
- Turn cake on wire rack and leave to cool before cutting.
- Spread your favorite frosting over cake.
- Sprinkle colored sugars on top to make rainbow design.
- Rainbow Cake is ready to eat.