Recipes for Prosciutto and Walnut Salad
8 cup torn, washed Boston bibb lettuce
- 1 honeycrisp apple, quartered and sliced
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced prociutto, reduce into 1/2 strips
- Four ounces cheddar cheese, cubed
- 4 tbsp chopped walnuts
- your favorite vinaigrette
How to make Apple, Prosciutto and Walnut Salad
- Divide the lettuce among 4 dishes — Two cups for each dish.
- Arrange the apple slices, prosciutto, cheddar and walnuts about the lettuce beds.
- Dress along with 1-2 tablespoons of vinaigrette per salad. Serve instantly.
Apple, Prosciutto and Walnut Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes