Recipes for Potatoes Stroganoff
1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- One and a half package (Nine ounces) Betty Crocker® au gratin potatoes
- 2 mugs hot water
- 2/3 cup milk
- One and a half may (4 ounces) Green Giant® mushroom pieces and stems, drained
- 1/3 mug sour cream
How to make Potatoes Stroganoff
- Cook beef as well as garlic powder within 10-inch skillet more than moderate heat, stirring from time to time, till beef is actually brown; deplete. Stir in Potatoes, Sauce Blend, hot water and milk.
- Heat in order to cooking, mixing occasionally; reduce heat. Include and simmer regarding Half an hour, stirring from time to time, till potatoes tend to be tender.
- Stir within mushrooms and sour cream; heat just till hot.
Potatoes Stroganoff is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Servings: 4 servings