Recipes for pizza
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp crushed red chillies
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes, sliced
- 1 large green pepper, de-seeded and chopped
- 1 medium capsicum, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli/cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup olives
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 thin pizza crusts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large non-stick pan, heat oil and add crushed red chillies, onion, pepper and capsicum and sauté them for five minutes or until they begin to soften.
- Toss in the broccoli or cauliflower florets and olives, and cook for a couple of minutes. Remove from heat.
- Place the pizza crusts on two non-stick baking trays and evenly sprinkle half the cheese.
- Spread the pizza sauce over them and then arrange the sautéed vegetables and tomato slices on the crusts.
- Sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella cheese on top and bake for 15 minutes or until the edges of the crust are golden brown.
- Serve immediately or reheat in the microwave to serve.
[singlepic id=462 w=320 h=240 float=center]
Cheesy Pizza Fondue Ingredients
1 (30 ounce) jar meatless spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (1 pound) loaf unsliced Italian bread, cut into cubes
How to make Cheesy Pizza Fondue
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the spaghetti sauce, cheeses, oregano, onion and garlic powder. Cook for 4-6 hours or until cheese is melted and sauce is hot. Serve with bread cubes.
Cheesy Pizza Fondue is ready to serve.
Prep Time:10 Min
Cook Time:4 Hrs
Ready In:4 Hrs 10 Min
3 cups bread flour
- 1 (.25 ounce) envelope active dry yeast
- 1 1/4 cups warm water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 (14 ounce) can pizza sauce 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 15 slices vegetarian pepperoni
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives
How to make Valentine Pizza
- Place bread flour, yeast, water, and 2 tablespoons olive oil into the bread machine pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select the Dough setting. Press Start. When the dough is finished, knead rosemary into the dough.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Divide the dough into three portions. Shape each piece into a heart shape about 1/2 inch thick. Brush with remaining olive oil, and spread a thin layer of pizza sauce on each pizza. Sprinkle cheese over pizza sauce, and arrange tomatoes, zucchini, pepperoni, and sliced olives on top.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese has melted and crust is browned.
Valentine Pizza is ready to serve.
Easy Veggie Pizza Ingredients
2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup quartered cucumber slices
- 1 plum (Roma) tomato, seeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
How to make Easy Veggie Pizza
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll both cans of dough; separate dough into 4 long rectangles. In ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, place dough; press in bottom and up sides to form crust.
- If using dough sheets: Unroll both cans of dough. In ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, place dough; press in bottom and up sides to form crust.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In small bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, dill and garlic powder until smooth. Spread over crust. Top with vegetables. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours before serving. Cut into 8 rows by 4 rows.
Easy Veggie Pizza is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 Min Start to Finish: 1 Hr 10 Min
Pizza Egg Roll Ingredients
1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 3/4 cup diced green pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 can (15 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- Dash pepper
- 8 ounces cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 13 egg roll wrappers
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Oil for frying
How to make Pizza Egg Roll
- In a large skillet, cook the sausage, green pepper and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, tomato paste and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Uncover and simmer 10 minutes longer. Remove from the heat; cool for 20 minutes. Stir in cheese.
- Place 1/3 cup sausage mixture in the center of each egg roll wrapper. Fold bottom corner over filling; fold sides toward center over filling. Brush remaining corner with egg; roll up tightly to seal.
- In an electric skillet or deep-fat fryer, heat 1 in. of oil to 375°. Fry egg rolls in batches for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
Pizza Egg Roll is ready to serve.
Prep: 35 min. Cook: 10 min.
Tomato Baguette Pizza Ingredients
3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 French bread baguette (10-1/2 ounces), halved lengthwise
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves, divided
- 3 medium tomatoes, sliced
How to make Tomato Baguette Pizza
- In a large skillet, saute mushrooms and onions in oil until tender. Add the garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper; cook 1 minute longer.
- Place baguette halves on a baking sheet; sprinkle with 3/4 cup cheese. Top with 1/2 cup basil, mushroom mixture, tomatoes and remaining cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with remaining basil. Cut each portion into three slices.
- Tomato Baguette Pizza is ready to serve.
Prep/Total Time: 25 min.
Ultra Thin Crust Pizza Dough Ingredients
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- Pinch of sugar
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 large flour tortillas (sandwich wraps)
- 1 cup shredded Asiago cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 2/3 cup ricotta cheese
- 6 button or cremini mushrooms, trimmed and thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- It really helps to have a baking stone and a pizza peel. If not, you’ll use a rimmed baking sheet with some parchment paper.
How to make Ultra Thin Crust Pizza Dough
- If you are using a baking stone, place the stone on top of the middle rack in the oven. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Allow the oven to stay at 450°F for at least 15 minutes before cooking, to thoroughly heat up the stone.
- If you are NOT using a baking stone, place racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in a small sauté pan on medium hight heat. Add the sliced onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onions begin to soften. Add a pinch of sugar and the balsamic vinegar, cook for a few more minutes until the onions are thoroughly softened and translucent. Remove from heat.
- If you are using a baking stone, sprinkle some corn meal on your pizza peel and place one tortilla on top of the pizza peel. (If you don’t have a pizza peel, you can use a rimless baking sheet.) Thoroughly brush the top of the tortilla with olive oil.
- If you are not using a baking stone, line two rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper and brush with olive oil. Place a tortilla on each baking sheet and brush each with olive oil.
- Sprinkle each tortilla with half a cup of shredded Asiago cheese. Add bits of ricotta cheese, 1/3 cup for each tortilla. Sprinkle with mushrooms and with the slightly caramelized onions. Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
- If you are using a baking stone, and can fit both pizzas on the stone (it depends on the size of your tortilla) do it. Use the pizza peel to transfer the pizzas to the stone in the oven. If your tortillas are large, you’ll need to cook them one at a time. But that’s okay. Cooking on the stone goes very quickly. Bake the pizzas until the crust is crisp and very brown – 5-7 minutes using the baking stone. Cut with a pizza cutter or a knife.
- If you are using baking sheets, place the baking sheets in the oven. Bake until the crust is crisp and brown all over (the time varies, depending on the oven and if your cookie sheet has already been heated, start with 10 minutes and check), rotating the sheets to ensure even baking. Cut with a pizza cutter or a knife.
- Each pizza serves 1-2, depending on how hungry you are.
- Ultra Thin Crust Pizza Dough is ready to serve.
Smoked Salmon Goat Cheese Pizza Ingredients
Basic Pizza Dough, recipe follows
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 6 ounces goat cheese
- 8 ounces smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces salmon roe
- 1/4 cup minced shallots or green onions
- Fresh sprigs of dill, garnish
How to make Smoked Salmon Goat Cheese Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly grease a large baking sheet and set aside.
- Remove the dough from the bowl. On a lightly floured surface, knead briefly. Let rest for 10 minutes. Roll out into a rectangle, about 16 by 10 inches, and cut into six squares, about 5 inches each. Lightly brush each square with olive oil, leaving a 1/4-inch border. Bake until starting to turn light golden brown, about 6 minutes. Evenly cover each square with goat cheese and return to the oven until the crust is golden brown and slightly crisp and the cheese is melted, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly. Cut each square in half diagonally. Arrange smoked salmon on each pieces and top with a dollop of salmon roe. Sprinkle with shallots, garnish with a small sprig of dill, and serve immediately.
- Smoked Salmon Goat Cheese Pizza is ready to serve.
Prep 35 min
Inactive Prep 1 hr 40 min
Cook 10 min
Total: 2 hr 25 min
Cheese Pizza Ingredients
Basic Pizza Dough
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup fat free pizza sauce
- 2 cup or 8 ounces shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup or 2 ounces grated fresh Parmesan cheese
How to make Cheese Pizza
- Preheat oven to 500°and set one oven rack in middle and another rack in the lowest then place a rimless baking sheet on the bottom of rack.
- Brush olive oil over basic pizza dough.
- Remove preheated oven baking sheet.
- Using a spatula, slide dough onto preheated baking sheet
- Bake oven at 500°for 8 mins, then remove from oven.
- Leave 1/5 inch border and spread sauce in an even layer over crust.
- Add mozzarella and Parmesan cheese for topping.
- Bake on on middle rack for 10 mins or until cheese melts and crust is golden brown.
- Cut into 12 triangular shapes or wedges, Cheese Pizza is ready to serve.
Yield: 6 servings 2 wedges each.
Cracker Thin Crust Pizza Ingredients
10 oz unbleached all-purpose flour (about 2 cups), preferably Gold Medal, protein content no higher than 10.5 percent
- 1/2 teaspoon instant yeast (1 1/4 tsp if you do not want to do an overnight rise)
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 6.2 ounces water (about 3/4 cup plus 1 1/2 teaspoons), preferably filtered or spring, 100 to 105 degrees
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup tomato sauce (see recipe below)
- 8 ounces whole milk mozzarella (about 2 cups), shredded
Quick Tomato Sauce
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1 large clove garlic , minced, or pressed through garlic press
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
How to make Cracker Thin Crust Pizza
- Combine flour, yeast, honey, and salt in workbowl of food processor fitted with steel blade. (You can also mix with a mixer or by hand, I used a mixer and it was fine, just make sure you reserve some of the water as directed.) With machine running, add all but 2 tablespoons water through feed tube. With machine still running, add olive oil through feed tube and process until dough forms a ball, about 30 seconds. Turn dough out onto work surface.
- A freshly processed
- Cracker Thin Crust Pizza is ready to serve.