Recipes for peanut
Peanut Butter Fudge Cake Ingredients
18 1/4 ounce Devil’s Food Chocolate Cake Mix
- 3 ea Eggs
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 1/2 cup Canola Oil
- 2 cups Chocolate covered peanut butter cups chopped (about 8
ounces) plus more for ganish
- 8 ounce Dark chocolate chopped
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Creamy peanut butter
How to make Peanut Butter Fudge Cake
- Preheat oven to 350. Coat two 9″ round cake pans with nonstick cooking spray. Line with waxed paper; coat paper.
- In large bowl, beat first four ingredients on low for 30 seconds. Increase speed to medium-high and beat for 2 minutes, scraping down bowl as necessary. Fold in chopped peanut butter cups.
- Divide batter between pans and bake for about 34 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean. Cool on wire rack 15 minutes. Turn out cakes and cool completely, removing wax paper immediately.
- Place chopped dark chocolate in pyrex bowl. Heat cream just to a boil and pour over chocolate, whisking until chocolate melts. Add peanut butter and whisk until smooth.
- Trim top of cake layers flat. Place one layer on cooling rack and place on baking sheet. Pour 1 cup frosting on top; spread evenly with spatula. Top with other layer. Pour remaining frosting over top, allowing to spill over sides. Smooth top and sides with spatula. Refrigerate one hour to set. Transfer to serving plate and garnish with additional chopped peanut butter cups. (Trim just around perimeter for a pretty effect).
- Peanut Butter Fudge Cake is ready to serve.
Peanut Ginger Marinade Ingredients
1/2 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup chile paste
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger root
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into bite-size pieces
How to make Peanut Ginger Marinade
- In a large bowl, gradually stir hot water into peanut butter. Stir in chili paste, soy sauce, oil, vinegar, garlic, ginger and ground red pepper. Place chicken in marinade, and turn to coat evenly. Cover, and refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil grate. Thread chicken pieces onto skewers. Discard marinade.
- Grill chicken 8 to 10 minutes per side, or until no longer pink, and juices run clear.
- Peanut Ginger Marinade is ready to serve.
Prep Time:10 Min
Cook Time:20 Min
Ready In:1 Day 30 Min
Peanut Butter Waffles Ingredients
3/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 cups soy milk
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
How to make Peanut Butter Waffles
- Preheat your waffle iron. In a large mixing bowl, mix together peanut butter, maple syrup,and canola oil until well combined. Separately, mix together the milk and cornstarch in ameasuring cup and add to the batter along with the vanilla.
Add flour, baking powder and salt and mix until the batter is relatively smooth.
- Spray the waffle iron with cooking spray and cook waffles according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Peanut Butter Waffles is ready to serve.
Peanut Butter Noodles with chicken Ingredients
1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons hot chile paste (optional)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces Udon noodles
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
How to make Peanut Butter Noodles with chicken
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add noodles and cook until tender according to package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, combine chicken broth, ginger, soy sauce, peanut butter, honey, chili paste, and garlic in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until peanut butter melts and is heated through. Add noodles, and toss to coat. Garnish with green onions and peanuts.
- Peanut Butter Noodles with chicken Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Cook Time:10 Min
Ready In:25 Min
Apple Peanut Salad Ingredients
4 medium apples, diced
- 3 cups salted dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
How to make Apple Peanut Salad
- In a large bowl, combine the apples, peanuts and whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Apple Peanut Salad recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Ready In:15 Min
Szechuan Peanut Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons grated gingerroot
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Asian chili sauce or 1 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (lemon at a pinch ? use a little less)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb noodles, of your choice
- finely chopped scallion
- chopped roasted unsalted peanuts
How to make Szechuan Peanut Sauce:
- Blend all ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Transfer to a jar with a tight-fitting lid (keeps 1 week, chilled; or distribute among 3 small containers and freeze what you don’t want to use within a week).
- To use: Boil 1 lb Asian noodles or spaghetti until al dente.
- Toss with ¾ cup of sauce (or more to taste), finely chopped scallions and chopped peanuts.
- Note: In the winter, I eat these noodles hot.
- In summer I rinse under cold water, cool and drain and serve them as a spicy noodle salad, often adding shredded bok choy, carrots, snowpeas, lots more of the peanut sauce, etc.