Recipes for peach
Peach Pie Ingredients
10 fresh peaches, pitted and sliced
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
How to make Peach Pie
- Mix flour, sugar and butter into crumb stage.
- Place one crust in the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate. Line the shell with some sliced peaches. Sprinkle some of the butter mixture on top of the peaches, then put more peaches on top of the the crumb mixture. Continue layering until both the peaches and crumbs are gone.
- Top with lattice strips of pie crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes, or until crust is golden. Allow pie to cool before slicing. Best when eaten fresh.
- Peach Pie Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time1 Hr
Cook Time:45 Min
Ready In:1 Hr 45 Min
Peach Fruit Salad Recipe Ingredients
1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, juice reserved
- 2 apples, peeled and cored
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 2 bananas, peeled and diced
- 3 kiwis
- 1 pint strawberries
How to make Peach Fruit Salad
- In a small bowl, toss the chopped apples in reserved pineapple juice. Allow to sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the peach pie filling and pineapple chunks.
- Remove apples from pineapple juice and add to pie filling and pineapple mixture. Add chopped bananas to reserved pineapple juice and let sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Peel and slice kiwi and 1/2 of strawberries. Chop the other 1/2 of strawberries and set aside.
- Remove bananas from pineapple juice and add to pie filling mixture. Add chopped strawberries; toss together.
- Arrange kiwi slices around the edge of the serving bowl and alternate with strawberry slices. Chill and serve.
- Peach Fruit Salad Recipe recipe is ready to serve.
20 Min Ready In:
Peach Chicken Salad Ingredients
3 medium fresh peaches, peeled and cubed
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup minced fresh mint
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 lettuce leaves
How to make Peach Chicken Salad
- In a large bowl, combine the peaches, chicken, cucumber and onion; set aside. In a blender, combine the vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, mint, salt and pepper; cover and process until smooth. Drizzle over chicken mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Use a slotted spoon to serve on lettuce-lined plates.
- Peach Chicken Salad recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:25 Min
Ready In:25 Min
Peach and Jalapeno Salsa Ingredients:
- 2 cups fresh peaches or 1 (15oz.) can peaches, drained
- 2 cups fresh tomatoes or 1 (15 oz.) can petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup yellow onion, finely chopped
- 3 to 4 small jalapenos, finely chopped
- 2 to 3 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed or minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
How to make Peach and Jalapeno Salsa:
- In a large bowl, dice peaches into half inch pieces for a chunky dip. Finely chop the onion, jalapenos, garlic and cilantro. Add lime juice, cider vinegar and salt; toss well. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes or longer.
- Great to make a day ahead.
Peach Juice Ingredients:
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 strips (1 inch long) lemon zest, plus juice of 1 lemon
- 1 ripe white nectarine
- 4 pounds ripe white peaches, peeled, halved, pitted, and cut into large chunks
- Cold Prosecco or club soda (optional)
How to make Peach Juice:
- Bring sugar, lemon zest, and 2 1/4 cups water to a boil in a medium pot, stirring to dissolve sugar. Cook until a syrup forms, about 5 minutes. Reduce to a simmer. add nectarine; cook until syrup turns pale pink, about 3 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer nectarine to a plate to cool. Transfer syrup to an airtight container; refrigerate about 1 hour.
- Peel nectarine, and cut it into large chunks; discard pit. Transfer nectarine to a large bowl. Add peaches and lemon juice to bowl. Using your hands or a potato masher, mash to extract as much juice as possible. Lightly press through a sieve into another bowl; discard solids. Stir in cooled syrup. Juice can be refrigerated up to 3 days. Serve over ice with Prosecco or club soda if desired.
Peach Marmalade Ingredients:
- 1 small orange
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 pounds peaches
- 1 package (1 3/4 ounces) powdered fruit pectin
- 5 cups sugar
How to make Peach Marmalade:
- Cut orange and lemon in quarters; remove seeds. Cut the orange and lemon quarters crosswise into very thin slices. In a medium saucepan combine orange and lemon slices and water. Cover and simmer the orange and lemon mixture over low heat for 20 minutes. Peel, pit, and finely chop peaches. In an 8- to 10- quart kettle, combine orange and lemon mixture and chopped peaches.
- Stir pectin into fruit mixture and bring mixture to full rolling boil. Stir in sugar; bring once again to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly. Boil hard, uncovered, 1 minute. Remove from heat; quickly skim off foam. Pour at once into hot sterilized jars; seal.
- Makes 7 or 8 half-pints.
Peach Pickle Ingredients:
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 2 cups sugar
- 14 very small peaches, peeled, each stuck with 2 to 4 cloves
- Cinnamon sticks, optional
- 1 tablespoon allspice in a mesh boiling bag, optional
How to make Peach Pickle:
Bring the vinegar and sugar to a boil. Add the peaches and cook until tender. Cinnamon sticks may be boiled with the peaches and added to the jars. Allspice in a mesh boiling bag may be boiled with the peaches, but do not put into the jar. Place the peaches into sterilized quart jars and cover with syrup. Seal according to the canning instructions that come with the jars. Serve cold.
Peach Cobbler Ingredients:
- 1 stick (4 ounces) butter, melted
- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 to 4 ripe peaches, peeled, pitted, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
How to make Peach Cobbler:
Heat oven to 375°.
Pour melted butter into a 2-quart baking dish (11×7 or 8-inch square). In a mixing bowl, combine 1 cup of the sugar, the flour, baking powder, and salt; stir to blend. Stir in the milk and vanilla until blended. Pour the batter over the melted butter. Toss the peaches with the remaining 3 tablespoons of sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon. Arrange the peach slices over the batter. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean. The top will be browned and the cake will begin to pull away from the sides of the pan. Serve warm with a little heavy cream, whipped topping, or a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Peach and Almond Tart Ingredients:
- 2 c Plus
- 2 tb All-purpose flour
- 1 ts Salt
- 1/4 c Plus
- 1 1/2 ts Sugar
- 3/4 lb Unsalted butter
- 12 Fresh peaches (about)
- 4 Egg yolks
- 3 tb Whipping cream
- 2/3 c Ground almonds
- 2/3 c Confectioners sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tb Cornstarch
- 1/2 c Milk
- 1 Lemon peel
- 3 dr Vanilla extract
How to make Peach and Almond Tart:
To prepare the pate royale, sift 2 cups flour onto a work surface & make a well in the center. Place the salt, 1-1/2 tsp. sugar, 1/2 lb. butter, 2 egg yolks, & cream in the well. Mix the liquid ingredients in the well with the fingertips, gradually incorporating the flour. Knead with the heel of the palm to obtain a smooth dough. Work the dough as little as possible. Chill the dough at least 30 minutes before rolling out. Meanwhile, prepare the almond cream by creaming 6 tablespoons butter & beating in the almonds & confectioners sugar. When the cream mixture is well blended, whisk in the egg. Beat in the rum & the cornstarch, whisking until the mixture is light & smooth. Set aside. To make the pastry cream, scald the milk with the lemon peel & vanilla extract. Whisk together the remaining 2 yolks, the remaining 1/4 cup sugar, & the remaining 2 tablespoons flour. Pour the scalded milk into the yolk mixture, whisking constantly, & return mixture to saucepan. Boil vigorously for 3 minutes, stirring continuously to prevent scorching. Remove from heat, add remaining butter, & leave to cool. Preheat oven to 425 F. Remove chilled pate royale from the refrigerator & roll out to 1/8 inch thickness. Line a 9-inch flan ring or French tart pan with the pastry dough. Combine the almond cream with the cooled pastry cream & spoon the mixture into the pie shell. Plunge the peaches into boiling water for 30 seconds; rinse under cold water. Remove the skins & slice each peach into 8 wedges. Arrange the peach slices on top of the filling in a decorative pattern. Bake in oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until the almond filling is puffed & browned. HARVEST RESTAURANT BRATTLE ST., CAMBRIDGE WINE:J. PERRIER CHAMPAGNE CUVEE-ROYAL 73 From the , downloaded from G Internet, G Internet.
Peach & Banana Shake Ingredients:
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1 1/4 cups low-fat milk
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peaches, slightly thawed
- 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 5 large ice cubes
How to make Peach & Banana Shake:
Peel and cut up bananas; wrap in foil and freeze overnight. In a blender, combine the frozen bananas, milk, peaches, and cottage cheese. Cover and blend until smooth. Add ice; cover and blend until smooth. Transfer the mixture to a pitcher and refrigerate or serve immediately. Makes about 4 servings.