Recipes for Pampered Chef Recipes
Seafood Caesar Pasta Salad ingredients
10 oz uncooked penne pasta
- 8 oz imitation crabmeat, cut into 1-in. pieces
- 1/2 cup diced red or green bell pepper
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 oz fresh Parmesan cheese, grated (1/4 cup/50 mL packed)
- 2 tbsp snipped fresh parsley
- 1 cup reduced-fat creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 6 cups thinly sliced romaine lettuce
How to make Seafood Caesar Pasta Salad
- Prepare pasta by following method listed on package.
- Drain and rinse pasta with cold water.
- Add pasta, crabmeat, bell pepper, eggs, onion, cheese and parsley in a bowl.
- Put salad dressing over pasta and mix them together.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hrs so flavor will blend into mixture.
- Place lettuce in bottom of bamboo square bowl, add pasta mixture for topping.
- Seafood Caesar Pasta Salad is ready to serve.
Yield: 6 servings
Grilled Salmon Caesar Pasta Salad Ingredients
1/2 cup or 125 mL creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 4 skinless salmon fillets (4 oz/125 g each)
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 3 cups cooked medium pasta shells, chilled
- 6 cups thinly sliced romaine lettuce
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup (2 oz/60 g) grated fresh Parmesan cheese (optional)
How to make Grilled Salmon Caesar Pasta Salad
- Prepare grill for direct cooking over medium coals.
- Combine salad dressing, freshly squeezed lemon juice, zest and garlic; mix properly and set aside.
- Season trout fillets with salt and black pepper. Lightly oil grid of grill. Bbq grill, covered, 3 minutes.
- Very carefully turn salmon using bbq Jumbo Turner.
- Grill 2-3 minutes or even until salmon flakes easily which has a fork.
- Remove salmon from grill.
- In large bowl, combine pasta, lettuce, tomatoes and 1/2 cup (125 mL) from the salad dressing; toss in order to coat.
- To serve, position salad onto plates, prime with salmon.
- Drizzle salmon together with remaining dressing.
- Grilled Salmon Caesar Pasta Salad is ready to serve together with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Yield: 4 servings
Confetti Pasta Salad ingredients
2 1/2 cup or 625 ml refrigerated cheese filled tortellini (9 oz/275 g) (cooked and drained)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped broccoli (250 mL)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cauliflower (250 mL)
- 1 medium carrot [peeled and thinly sliced]
- 1/2 cup fat free Italian salad dressing (125 mL)
- 2 tbsp thinly sliced green onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 2 oz or 60gram grated fresh Parmesan Cheese (about 1/2 cup/125 mL packed)
How to make Confetti Pasta Salad
- Mix all ingredients together except cheese in a bowl, throw gently.
- Refrigerate this mixture till ready to serve.
- Add some cheese for topping.
- Confetti Pasta Salad is ready to serve.
Yield: 8 servings
Family Pasta Salad Ingredients:
16 oz (450 g) uncooked cavatappi pasta
- 8 oz (250 g) mild cheddar cheese, cut into 1/2-in. (2.5 cm) cubes
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sliced celery
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) finely chopped onion
- 1 cup (250 mL) light mayonnaise
- 8 oz (250 g) plain fat-free yogurt
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1/8 tsp (0.5 mL) coarsely ground black pepper
How to make Family Pasta Salad
- Prepare pasta by following method listed on pasta packet.
Drain and rinse pasta under water until cold.
- Put pasta in (4-qt./3.8-L) collapsible serving bowl.
- Add peas, cheese, carrot, onion and celery in a bowl and mix well.
- Mix mayonnaise, yogurt, salt and black pepper together.
- Add to pasta mixture, move very slightly to coat then cover.
- Family Pasta Salad is ready, refrigerate pasta salad for at least 2 hrs before serving.
Yield: 16 servings
Broccoli Pasta Salad Ingredients
2 cup or 8 ounces medium shell pasta (uncooked)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp white vinegar
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 3 cup broccoli florets (coarsely chopped)
- 3/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- 8 slices mutton/beef (Drained and crumbled, crisply cooked)
- 1/3 cup sunflower seed
How to make Broccoli Pasta Salad
- Cook pasta by following direction listed on pasta package.
- Drain pasta and rinse under cold water.
- Mix mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar now add broccoli, pasta, onion, raisins, beef/mutton and sunflower seeds, mix all ingredients and then cover them.
- Refrigerate Broccoli Pasta Salad for at least 2 hr.
- Broccoli Pasta Salad is ready to serve.
Yield: 12 servings
Black Forest Trifle Ingredients
1 pkg (18-21 oz) brownie mix (plus ingredients to make cake-like brownies)
- 2 bars (1.55 ounces each) milk chocolate candy, divided
- 3 cups cherry pie filling
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 cup cranberry-cherry juice
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 2 pkg (3.3 oz each) white chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
How to make Black Forest Trifle
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for cake-like brownies; spread batter over bottom of Large Bar Pan. Bake 18-20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Loosen brownie from sides of bar pan and invert onto flat side of Large Grooved Cutting Board. Cut brownie into 1-in. cubes; set aside. Chop 11/2 of the chocolate bars using Food Chopper. Reserve remaining chocolate for garnish.
- combine pie filling and almond extract in Small Batter Bowl; set aside 1/2 cup for garnish. Stir juice into batter bowl.
- Pour milk into Classic Batter Bowl; add pudding mix and whisk until mixture begins to thicken. Fold in whipped topping.
- To assemble trifle, place half of the brownie cubes into bottom of Trifle Bowl. Layer with half of the pie filling mixture. Sprinkle with half of the chopped chocolate; top with half of the pudding mixture. Repeat layer one time.
- Make chocolate curls with reserved chocolate using Vegetable Peeler (see Cook’s Tip). Garnish top of trifle with reserved pie filling mixture and chocolate curls. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Pampered Chef, Black Forest Trifle is ready to serve.
Yield: 16 servings
Strawberry Cream Trifle Ingredients
1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) package frozen pound cake, thawed
- 1 quart fresh strawberries
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen sliced strawberries in syrup, thawed
- 1 lemon
- 3 (8 ounce) containers blended strawberry yogurt
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
How to make Strawberry Cream Trifle
- Coarsely chop almonds. Cut pound cake into 1 inch cubes; set aside.
- Set aside one strawberry for garnish. Hull remaining strawberries and cut into quarters. In a small bowl combine fresh and frozen strawberries, mix well.
- Juice lemon to measure 2 tablespoons. Place in a large bowl and whisk in yogurt and pudding mix until smooth. Put half of the cool whip container in bowl and fold mixture inches Reserve the other half of the cool whip.
- To assemble trifle: place one third of the pound cake into bottom of a trifle bowl. Top pound cake with one-third of strawberry mixture. Top with half the yogurt mixture, spreading evenly. Sprinkle with one third of toasted almonds. Repeat layers one more time. Top with remaining pound cake cubes and remaining strawberries.
- To garnish, spread reserved cool whip topping over top of trifle, forming a flat surface. Sprinkle remaining almonds over cool whip. You can then sprinkle with powdered sugar and create a strawberry “fan” with reserved strawberry. To do this just use an egg slicer and place strawberry, stem down in the slicer. Slice most of the way down through the wires. Remove the strawberry from the wires and gently fan out the slices.
Prep Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
Yield: 12 servings
Pampered Chef Double Chocolate Mocha Trifle Ingredients
1 package brownie mix
- 1 3/4 cups cold milk
- 2 packages white chocolate instant pudding
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 3 toffee bars
How to make Pampered Chef Double Chocolate Mocha Trifle
- Lightly spray 9″ X 13″ Baker with vegetable oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Prep are and bake brownie mix according to cake-like package directions. Cool completely.
- In Classic 2-Qt Batter Bowl, whisk pudding mix into milk using 10″ Whisk until mixture begins to thicken. Dissolve coffee granules in warm water; add to pudding mixture, mixing well. Fold in whipped topping using Super Scraper.
- Cut brownies into 1-inch cubes using serrated Bread Knife. chop toffee bars using Food Chopper. Layer 1/3 of brownie cubes onto bottom of Chillzanne bowl.
- Top with 13 of pudding mixture, pressing lightly, and 1/3 of shopped toffee. Repeat layers two more times. Chill 30 minutes before serving.
Yield: 12 servings.
Approximately 470 calories & 23 grams of fat per serving.
Source: Pampered Chef Recipes