4 cups water
- 1 package (6 to 8 ounce) linguine-style stir-fry rice noodles (rice stick noodles)
- 1/3 mug fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup water
- Three tbsps packed brown sugar
- Three tbsps fish sauce or even soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- One and a half tbs rice vinegar or white vinegar
- 3/4 tsp ground red pepper (cayenne pepper)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped, or 1/4 mug finely chopped onion
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Twelve ounce frozen cooked peeled deveined medium shrimp, thawed
- 1/4 mug finely chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- Three cups fresh bean sprouts
- 4 medium green onions, thinly sliced (1/4 cup)
- 1/4 mug firmly packed cilantro leaves
How to make Pad Thai with Shrimp.
- In 3-quart saucepan, heat 4 cups water in order to boiling. Remove from warmth; add noodles (drive noodles into water along with back of spoon to pay for totally along with water if necessary). Saturate noodles 3 to 5 minutes or until noodles tend to be soft however company. Deplete noodles; wash with cold water.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix lime juice, 1/3 cup water, the actual brown sugar, fish sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, red pepper as well as 1 tbs of the oil until well mixed; put aside.
- In nonstick wok or even 12-inch quality skillet, heat leftover Two tablespoons vegetable oil more than medium warmth. Cook garlic and shallot within oil regarding 30 seconds, mixing constantly, until starting to brown. Add eggs. Cook about 2 minutes, mixing lightly and constantly, till scrambled but nonetheless moist.
- Stir in noodles as well as lime juice mixture. Increase warmth in order to high. Cook about One minute, tossing continuously along with 2 wooden spoons, till sauce starts to thicken. Add leftover elements except cilantro. Prepare Two to three moments, throwing along with 2 wood spoons, until noodles are tender. Put on helping platter. Spread with cilantro. Garnish with additional chopped dry-roasted peanuts and green onions in the event that preferred.
Pad Thai with Shrimp is ready to serve.