Recipes for Overnight Sausage Egg Bake
One and a halfpound breakfast sausage
- 1 little diced sweet onion
- optional ingredients: diced tomatoes, sautéed green peppers and/or mushrooms
- 2 mugs grated cheddar cheese, or any cheese of your choice
- One cup grated monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup grated Velveeta cheese
- 9 eggs
- One mug milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- a little garlic powder, red pepper flakes, cumin for seasoning (any or even all are optional)
How to make Overnight Sausage Egg Bake
- Fry sausage as well as onion until prepared via; deplete.
- In a amply buttered 9×13 cup cooking meal, coating the actual sausage as well as onions, after that any optional ingredients, after that cheese.
- Beat egg, milk, flour as well as seasoning with each other; put more than levels.
- Include and refrigerate immediately.
- Make from Three hundred and fifty levels for Forty five moments or even till eggs are set.
- Serve along with salsa and sour lotion, if desired.
Overnight Sausage Egg Bake is ready to serve.
40 minutes to make