1 pound. boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut in to thin bite-sized pieces
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream
- 1 (5-oz.) can Aged El Paso® Chopped Green Chiles
- Two (10-oz.) cans Aged El Paso® Enchilada Sauce
- 12 (6-inch) hammer toe tortillas, quartered
- Eight ounce. (2 mugs) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 mug sliced green onions
How to make Overnight Chicken Enchilada Bake
- Spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) cup cooking dish as well as 16×12-inch linen of foil along with quality cooking food squirt. Heat big quality skillet more than medium-high heat till hot. Add chicken; prepare 3 to 4 moments or till chicken is no longer red in center, mixing frequently. Remove through warmth. Mix within soup, sour cream and chiles.
- Spread 1/4 mug from the enchilada sauce in dispersed cooking dish. Set up 1 / 2 of the tortilla pieces over sauce, overlapping because required. Tea spoon as well as distribute One mug enchilada sauce equally over tortillas. Distribute 1 / 2 of chicken mixture over sauce. Top along with 1 mug of the cheese. Repeat layers, beginning with tortilla pieces. Include firmly with dispersed aluminum foil. Refrigerate at least 8 hrs or even immediately.
- Heat oven to 375°F. Bake covered 30 minutes. Discover cooking dish; bake one more 20 to Twenty five minutes or till sauce is actually bubbly and cheese begins to brown. Allow remain Fifteen minutes prior to serving. Sprinkle along with onions.
Overnight Chicken Enchilada Bake is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 9 hours 40 minutes
Servings: 8 servings