1/3 cup Progresso® plain bread crumbs
- 1 pkg (0.Four oz) ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
How to make Oven Ranch Chicken
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray cookie sheet along with cooking food spray.
- In short dish or even cake plate, mix bread crumbs as well as dressing mix. In an additional shallow dish or cake dish, location sour cream.
- Dip every chicken breast within sour cream, coating well, then roll in bread crumb mixture; put on dessert linen. In the event that preferred, spray chicken with cooking food squirt. Dispose of any kind of remaining bread crumb mixture as well as sour cream.
- Bake Thirty to Thirty-five minutes or until fruit juice of chicken is clear when middle associated with thickest component is actually cut (170°F).
Oven Ranch Chicken is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 4 servings