2 pounds sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet Hungarian paprika
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
How to make Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Collection the baking linen with light weight aluminum foil (preferably the easy release kind).
- Peel the sweet potatoes. Reduce every spud in half, and then into quarters. Then, slice into fry designs, about 1/2 inch wide.
- Place the actual sweet potatoes right into a resealable plastic bag. Add oil, salt, paprika and cinnamon. Close off the actual tote as well as tremble well in order to completely coat the french fries. Spread the actual potatoes away to the baking linen in a single coating.
- Cook for 30 minutes, turning each and every 10 minutes, till somewhat browned. Function comfortable.
Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes