Oriental Green Bean Salad Ingredients
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 slices fresh ginger root, minced
- 1 dried red chile pepper
- 3/4 pound chopped fresh green beans
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
How to make Oriental Green Bean Salad
- In a large pan or wok, heat oil over medium-high heat. Stir in the garlic, ginger, and chile pepper. As the garlic and ginger begin to sweat, add beans, toss to mix, cover and reduce heat. Steam for 5-8 minutes. Add 1/4 cup of water if necessary.
- Remove cover, increase heat to high; add soy and oyster sauce and stir for two minutes more or until sauce thickens. Serve warm.
Oriental Green Bean Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time 10 Min
Cook Time:10 Min
Ready In:20 Min