- 8 ounces orecchiette pasta
- 1 cup bocconcini (small mozzarella balls), halved
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts, quartered
- 8 small sweet marinated peppers (such as Peppadew), quartered
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint or basil
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Freshly ground pepper
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 6 ounces deli-sliced roast beef, cut into strips
How to make Orecchiette Salad with Roast Beef recipe
- Deliver a large pan with salted water into a come. Include this pasta as well as prepare as the ingredients label guides; depletion but try not to always rinse.
- On the other hand, mix a bocconcini, artichokes, marinated peppers and mint in a offering dish. Include a olive oil, lemon zest along with juice, as well as salt plus pepper for you to taste plus toss. Include the pasta and also throw again.
- Right before portion, wake in the arugula as well as roast meat. Year or so your greens by using pepper.
- Orecchiette Salad with Roast Beef recipe is ready to serve.