Orange Toast Ingredients
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 18 thin slices white bread
How to make Orange Toast
- In a small bowl, combine butter, sugar and orange peel; mix well. Spread on both sides of bread; cut in half diagonally. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes. Turn slices over; bake 7 minutes longer (watch carefully).
- Orange Toast is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Cook Time:15 Min
Ready In:30 Min
Servings : 12