Recipes for Orange Cream Cookies
1 pouch (One lb Five oz) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
- Three tablespoons butter or even margarine, melted
- 1 tsp orange extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- Five drops yellow food color
- 2 drops red food color
- 1 1/2 mugs white vanilla baking chips
How to make Orange Cream Cookies.
- Heat stove to 350°F. Within big bowl, stir just about all elements except baking chips until soft money forms. Stir in baking chips.
- On ungreased cookie linens, drop money with 1 1/2 tablespoon-size cookie scoop or even by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 in . apart.
- Bake Nine to Ten minutes or just until money is set (do not overbake). Awesome One moment; remove through cookie sheets in order to air conditioning shelves. Cool completely.
Orange Cream Cookies is ready to serve.