3 cups jicama cubes
- Two large oranges, peeled, sectioned or even chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup purchased sweet-and-sour sauce
- Two tablespoons rice vinegar
- Six cups torn assorted salad greens
How to make Orange Cilantro Salad
- 1In large bowl, combine jicama, oranges, onion and cilantro; blend well. Within normal size bowl, combine sweet-and-sour sauce and vinegar; blend till well blended. Pour more than jicama combination; blend lightly. Function instantly, or include and refrigerate till serving time.
- 2Just prior to helping, include salad greens; toss gently. In the event that desired, take along with cut in half obtained orange slices and cilantro sprigs.
Orange Cilantro Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes