- 3 cups shredded carrots
- 1 can (Eleven oz) mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 cup halved seedless green grapes
- 1/2 mug orange low-fat yogurt
- One and a half teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
How to make Orange-Carrot Slaw
- 1In serving dish, mix salad elements.
- 2In small bowl, mix dressing ingredients. Pour dressing over salad; blend thoroughly.
- Function immediately, or even include as well as refrigerate until serving period.
Orange-Carrot Slaw is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 8 servings (1/2 cup each)