Open Faced Chicken and Muenster Sandwiches with Apricot Dijon Spread Ingredients
Four teaspoons apricot preserves
- Several teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Several (2-ounce) pieces country loaf of bread
- Cooking food spray
- A single cup thinly chopped up peeled Ambrosia or even Fuji apple company
(concerning 1/3 lb)
- 1/4 pot prechopped onion
- A couple of 1/2 servings plastic box prewashed kale
- Two servings shredded skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breasts (regarding 14
- Four (1-ounce) Muenster cheese cuts
How to make Open Faced Chicken and Muenster Sandwiches with Apricot Dijon Spread
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine preserves along with mustard in a small dish; wake having a stir. Spread 1
facet of each one bakery cut together with A couple of teaspoons mustard
combination. Spot bakery cuts, mustard mix part way up, with a preparing bed sheet
coated with preparing food spray.
- Heat a big frying pan more than medium-high warmth. Layer pan along with cooking
food spray. Include apple along with red onion for you to pot; prepare Three or more
moments or until eventually soft, mixing from time to time. Include green spinach;
prepare food One particular minute or until kale starts to wilt. Level each of 4 breads
cuts along with 1/4 pot green spinach combination, 1/2 cup chicken, and One and a
halfcheese piece. Position sandwiches on a baking linen painted with preparing food
spray; broil One 1/2 moments as well as till cheese can be uptempo. Eliminate
through heat, and function quickly.
Open Faced Chicken and Muenster Sandwiches with Apricot Dijon Spread is ready to serve.
YIELD: 4 servings