Home / Tag Archives: onion paratha
Tag Archives: onion paratha
- 1 recipe paratha dough (refer introduction)
- 1/2 cup tomato finely chopped
- 1 cup onions finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. coriander finely chopped
- 1 tsp. red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp. cumin powder
- salt to taste
- oil to shallow fry
How to make Tomato Onion Paratha:
- Mix all ingredients, except dough and oil.
- Take a lump of dough as per introduction.
- Divide into 2 lumps.
- Roll both separately into thin chappatis.
- Drain excess water from the mixture every now and then.
- Spread some filling on the chappati, moisten the rim with water.
- Press the other chappati over it, seal the rims together.
- Shallow fry as per introduction.
- Serve hot and crisp with butter or chutney.
- 200 gram wheat flour
- 100 gram paneer
- 2 big onions
- Coriander leaves
- Garam Masala 2 table spoon
- Salt to taste
- Ginger 1 inch
- Garlic 2 petals
- Green chilly 2
- Red chilly powder ½ table spoon
How to make Onion Paneer Paratha:
- Create dough of wheat flour by mixing water and oil and salt to taste.
- Grate paneer.
- Finely chop onion and coriander leaves.
- Paste ginger, garlic and chilly together
- To make:
- Take some oil in a pan and hit the oil
- Add Finley chopped onion and fry till slightly brown
- Add ginger-garlic and chilly paste.
- Add shredded paneer.
- Take off the pan and add salt and garam masala and red chilly powder.
- Make equal size pieces of dough
- Fill 2 table spoon paneer – onion masala and make a roti.
- While roasting add some oil to both the sides of paratha.
- Onion Paneer Paratha is ready to serve.