Three cups sliced onionon Sale
- 4 teaspoons olive oilon Sale
- 1/4 teaspoon salton Sale
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepperon Sale
- One and a halfpound lean ground beefon Sale
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauceon Sale
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground pepperon Sale
- Two cloves garlic, mincedon Sale
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese (Three oz.)On Sale
- 4 3/4-inch-thick diagonally cut French bread sliceson Sale
- One and a halftablespoon olive oilon Sale
How to make Onion Burger Melt
- In a large frying pan cook red onion within the Four teaspoons herbal over moderate heat about 10 minutes or till golden dark brown; stir occasionally. Mix within sodium and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Include; maintain warm.
- Meanwhile, in a big dish mix beef, Worcestershire marinade, the 1/2 teaspoon spice up, and the garlic. Separate in to eight equivalent servings. Form every part right into a 4-inch diameter patty. Place one-fourth of the cheese upon all of four from the patties. Top along with remaining patties, pressing down lightly as well as sealing edges nicely. Barbeque grill patties directly more than moderate hot coals for Fourteen to Eighteen moments or till carried out (One hundred sixty degree F), turning as soon as halfway through barbecuing. (Or even, location patties on the unheated stand of the broiler skillet. Broil 3 to 4 in . from heat for Fourteen to Eighteen moments or till carried out, switching once midway through broiling.)
- Brush bread slices lightly with the 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add bread slices to barbeque grill rack or even broiler skillet the final 2 to 3 minutes of cooking or even until toasted, switching once. To serve, location patty on the done French bread slice; top along with red onion combination. Makes 4 sandwiches.
Onion Burger Melt is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 49 mins
Servings: 4 sandwiches