Spicy Indian Omlette Ingredients:
Spicy Indian Omlette Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp besan flour
- 5 green chillies
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- coriander leaves
- 1 medium size tomato
- 2 medium size onions
How to make Spicy Indian Omlette:
- Beat the egg well. Keep it aside.
- Cut Onions, Tomato, Green Chillies and Coriander leaves.
- To the egg mixture add Finely cutted Onions, Tomato and Green Chillies and mix well.
- Add Besan flour to that mixture and mix well without any lumps.
- Heat the tawa pour the mixture and sprinkle ground pepper powder and finely cut coriander leaves and pour a teaspoon of oil and close it well.
- Turn over the Omelette and fry until done.
- Enjoy your Spicy Egg Omelette. Hope you love this Indian recipe.