Olive Balls Ingredients
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 jar (5 ounces) pimiento-stuffed olives
How to make Olive Balls
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Stir together cheese, butter and Worcestershire sauce; stir in Bisquick mix until dough forms (work with hands if necessary). Pat olives completely dry on paper towel. Shape 1 teaspoon dough around each olive. Place about 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Olive Balls is ready to serve.
Total Time: 45 Min