Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Ingredients
1 1/4 cups Butter
- 3/4 cup Brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups All purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 3 cups Oats
- 1 cup Raisins
How to make Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat butter and sugars until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Add combined flour, baking soda, salt and spices; mix well. Stir in oats and raisins.
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8-9 minutes for chewy; 10-11 minutes for crunchy cookies.
- Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet. Remove to wire rack.
- Store tightly covered.
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies is ready to serve.