Recipes for Nutty
Nutty Napoleons Ingredients
96 pecan halves
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 ounces stilton cheese
- 2 teaspoons port wine
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
How to make Nutty Napoleons
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place pecan halves in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven 7 to 10 minutes, or until browned.
- In a food processor, mix together cream cheese, stilton cheese, port wine, honey and pepper. Process until smooth. Transfer to a sealable plastic bag.
- Arrange half the pecans on a large, flat serving dish, flat side down. Cut the tip off plastic bag. Pipe approximately 1/4 teaspoon cream cheese mixture onto each half. Top with remaining pecan halves, flat side down. Pipe another 1/4 teaspoon cream cheese mixture onto each. Garnish with chives.
- Nutty Napoleons is ready to serve.
Prep Time:30 Min
Cook Time:10 Min
Ready In:40 Min
Sweet and Nutty Moroccan Couscous Ingredients
2 cups vegetable broth
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup chopped dates
- 1/3 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 2 cups dry couscous
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
How to make Sweet and Nutty Moroccan Couscous
- Pour the vegetable broth into a large saucepan, and bring to a boil. Add the butter, apricots, dates and raisins. Boil for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the heat, and stir in the couscous. Cover, and let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in the cinnamon and toasted almonds, and serve.
- Sweet and Nutty Moroccan Couscous Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Cook Time:5 Min
Ready In:20 Min
Nutty Popcorn Party Mix Ingredients
3 quarts popped popcorn
- 1 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (3.5 ounce) jar macadamia nuts, halved
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup butter (no substitutes)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
How to make Nutty Popcorn Party Mix
- In a large bowl, combine popcorn, nuts and coconut. In a saucepan, combine the butter, sugars, corn syrup, coffee and cinnamon. Bring to a boil over medium heat; boil and stir for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Pour over popcorn mixture and stir until coated.
- Transfer to two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake, uncovered, at 250 degrees F for 45-55 minutes or until golden brown, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread onto waxed paper; cool completely. Store in airtight containers.
- Nutty Popcorn Party Mix Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:10 Min
Cook Time:45 Min
Ready In:55 Min